Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Business development
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Manage prospects and acquire new businesses.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Pitching products and/or services by Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
Qualifications & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Ability to influence change within a client’s organization and create sales momentum.
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Managed Services and Security.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Cold Calling Experience.
- IT security OEM certification or technical selling experience (an added advantage).
- Prior, successful experience selling IT and security solutions to financial sector.
- Previous experience selling network based security appliance solutions, e.g. firewall, IPS/IDS, UTM, web application firewall, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 9th October, 2017.