Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- The job-owner is primarily responsible for managing the companyТs Financial reporting, Treasury & Inventory management, Internal Controls, STOW / Mortgage administration and Tax administration functions.
- Coordination of all finance and accounting processes designed to ensure profitability, manage growth and ensure compliance with financial requirements.
- Prepare and manage the analysis & interpretation of financial and budgetary reports, as well as coordination & preparation of monthly forecasts and financial performance analysis.
- Ensure Compliance with IFRS reporting standards by all subsidiaries
- Efficient management of the treasury function especially cashflow management
- In conjunction with the Director of Business Development, ensure focused implementation of capital-raising strategies to support expansion plans.
- Management of tax administration functions inclusive of full and proper reporting
- Responsibility for the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Coordinate interface with appointed company auditors for preparation of financial accounts
- Support the implementation of the companyТs strategy by formulating effective financial & cost management structures in conjunction with divisional heads & the CEO.
- Support the implementation and / or updating of the organizationТs strategic plan in a way that advances the company’s mission and objectives and promotes revenue enhancement and company profitability.
Skills, Competencies and Requirements
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Minimum of SIX (6) years accounting experience preferably in a leading audit firm
- Must be a chartered accountant with either ACA/ACCA
General Management Competencies / Requirements:
- Good Leadership skills
- Strong Analytic and enumerative skills
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Strong People management skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Strong personal Integrity that must be attested by character witnesses
- Proactive self-starter & tenacity
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Financial Controller” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th April, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.