Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s intelligent machines, we support people and organizations to realize their true potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior QS / Contracts Manager
Reference number: robu88908981
Job Category: Construction & Property
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-Time
- I am currently working with a major contractor who have an immediate need in West Africa for a Senior QS / Contracts Manager to work on a large roads and bridges scheme in Nigeria. You will report to a head office based Head of Contracts and be responsible for the contract on this scheme. This project will be delivered by FIDIC contract.
- An important part of the role will be re measurements initially before the project starts followed by sub contract contract awards etc.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree or chartership and will have experience managing major civil engineering schemes which have been delivered under FIDIC contract. You must be a strong communicator verbally and have the ability to liaise with a high profile end client.
- If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please contact me ASAP as my client is looking to get someone in place for this role ASAP. In return they will offer an excellent net salary, accommodation, flights, health care etc.
- B.Sc degree in Commercial Management
- Major Civil Engineering project experience
- Willing to be based in West Africa
- Degree level education or chartership
- FIDIC Contract Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills – written and verbal
- Cost reporting, dealing with subcontractors, full project life cycle, payments, procurement, variations
£ 70,000 per year
- Excellent Net Salary paid in GBP or Euro
- Accommodation Provided
- Health Care
- Living Allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply