Posted on :
22 Jul, 2009
22 Jul, 2009
RasGas is one of the premier integrated liquefied natural gas (LNG) enterprises in the world.
RasGas has developed world class facilities for the extraction, storage, processing and export of LNG and entered into long-term agreements to supply customers around the globe
Candidates are invited to apply for Planning Engineer – Shutdown a career transforming opportunity with RasGas Company Limited:
* Computer skills should include a working knowledge of a variety of technical planning software and maintenance management and materials software.
* SAP and Premivera P6 are preferred.
* Knowledge of preventative and predictive maintenance systems, performance measures and their applications.
* Requires minimum of 10 years planning and coordination experience / skills.
* Proven ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
* Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
These positions offer attractive tax free salary packages and benefits including; free accommodation with furniture allowance, educational assistance for up to 4 children, annual home leave tickets, full medical insurance for dependent family.
Method of Application:
Those interested in being considered for the above mentioned exciting opportunity, please send a comprehensive C.V. quoting position title applied for to: [email protected]
Deadline is 28th July 2009