RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Director
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- ND, HND, BA/B.Sc degree or equivalent
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Must be good in MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
- ND, HND, or B.Sc degree.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 12th April, 2019.