Reactor Beverages Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company that is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as a Limited Liability Company. The company was incorporated on the 2nd January, 2004 in accordance and compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matter Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Registration No. is 501500.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager
- We are looking for a responsible assistant operations manager to assist the operations manager in creating the employees work schedules and assigning their daily tasks.
- He will assists in the production, sales and pricing and the distribution of the company’s products.
- Under the manager’s supervision, the assistant operations manager coordinates with different departments to ensure that all tasks executed are of best quality.
- Assist the Operation Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily operations (e.g. production, sales and pricing and the distribution of the products)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing employees
- Suggest training programs and techniques
- Analyze and adjust product positioning
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as an Operation Assistant Manager or similar position
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Familiarity with production, sales and distribution of products
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- HND in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Job Title: Microbiologist
- We are looking for a responsible Microbiologists to undertake laboratory analysis and monitor microbial cultures, and samples using specialist computer software and a range of identification methods and trials.
- Planning and carrying out trials
- Tracking environmental microorganism development
- Growing microbe cultures
- Collecting samples from a variety of locations
- Recording, analysing and interpreting data
- Writing research papers, reports and reviews
- Keeping up to date with scientific and research developments
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- Observing high health and safety standards
- Inspecting product manufacturing processes to check for possible contamination
- Managing laboratories
- A drinks industry microbiologist should have a number of years’ experience working in a microbiology laboratory. Ideally, they will have experience dealing with the types of beverages produced at the facility.
- Proven experience as a microbiologist or similar position
- Comprehensive knowledge of laboratory best practices and drive to improve those practices where necessary
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, schedule, and organise laboratory tests
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent decision-making skills and the ability to identify information that is particularly important to the business
- Ability to notice food safety issues at every stage of the production process
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s and Cover latter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2018.