Reactor Beverages Limited is a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages. We produce quality beverages using the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards. We are committed to excellence and quality service delivery to our customers and consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations
- You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies
- You will manage a team of managers, training managers, and other direct reports.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-beingPurchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- B.S Degree in Operations Management or related field
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th September, 2018.