Recore Limited – Our client has requested our services in the provision of a candidate with unquestionable integrity and adequate expertise, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- Deliver strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Coordinate cross-project activities. database.
- Supervise assigned staff, manage human resource goals by recruiting, training, coaching, and supervising employees.
- Communicate job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Oversee programs of the institute including coordination of faculty activities and providing data management and secretarial support to the faculty staff and volunteers.
- Plan and review compensation actions and enforces policies and procedures.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews and preparing and completing action plans.
- Implement productivity, quality and customer-service standards by resolving, problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
- Meet financial objectives y preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Manage the secretariat and act as Board secretary.
- Oversee marketing and advertising campaigns: lead preparation of marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives, plan and organize promotional presentations to address corporate interests, update calendars.
- Regularly prepare reports for directors, Board members and other stakeholders.
- Manage change, risk and resources.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, PMI added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in program management or equivalent.
- Financial planning and strategy.
- Promoting process improvement.
- Strategic planning.
- Dealing with complexity, analyzing information, And implementing company vision.
- Minimum 3 years’ management experience.
- Staffing, planning, and people management.
- Managing performance and profitability
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] , [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2020