WorleyParsons is a leading provider of professional services to the energy, resources and complex processes industries in Nigeria and indeed all over the world. WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for a Recruiter
- Develop relationships with assigned client groups to understand the business needs informing them of recruitment services, as well as key decision points which require Human Resources involvement due to legal and internal implications.
Assist in implementing the delivery of a client focused, cost effective and timely recruitment service by utilising a quality systems approach to recruitment and selection.
- Contribute to the development of a cohesive recruitment team by assisting all other personnel in recruitment as required to achieve successful outcomes for the client assignment.
- Work closely with Line Management to ensure that recruitment requirements are addressed in accordance with all applicable policies and legislation e.g. in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of position descriptions, advertisements and other recruitment related documentation.
- Participate in career fairs and other recruitment related events
- Liaise with outside agencies to source potential recruits.
- Compile recruitment related tracking and metrics reports to stakeholders.
- Communicate recruitment process and programs to Department Heads.
- Develop knowledge of customer group to effectively target recruitment efforts.
- Maintain Master list of outstanding positions, position descriptions, status of positions filled, candidate status etc.
- First pass review and filtering of incoming CVs.
- First pass interviewing of candidates for suitability & fit.
- Coordination of second pass interviews with respective hiring managers.
- Responding to general internal and external enquires relating to vacancies
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 3 – 5 years recruiting experience (prior experience in engineering &/or oil and gas is an advantage).
- Organising and coordinating interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to provide first class service to internal customers and gain their confidence through quality delivery.
- Conducting telephone interviews and reference checks.
- Uploading and managing candidate sourcing through agencies, internet and print advertising
- Uploading requisition and manage candidates within WorleyParsons HR Smart database
- Assist in the development of position descriptions, advertisement, liaise with HR team in respect to terms and conditions of employment, letters of contract and other recruitment related documentation
- Assist with recruitment campaigns
- Assist in the identification of suitable candidates for difficult to fill roles by use of industry contacts
- Collating assignment details at assignment end and producing reports
- Proactive approach to employ good people as they become available outside of current needs
- Manage the flow of communication between new/potential recruits and the relevant contacts within the organization
- Ability to understand and implement the recruitment procedures and policies.
- Participate in career markets and other recruitment related events
- Participate in team meetings
- Other activities as directed by Recruitment Lead
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system.
- Interpersonal skills – establish direct working relationships and rapport with all levels within the organization, communication skills including verbal, written and presentation.
- Customer service, including developing and improving customer relationships internally and externally.
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws are an advantage
- Project management and presentation skills.
- Operating knowledge of key office software and productivity tools in use such as: MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must possess legal right to work in Nigeria.
Other Job Skills
- Proven time management, strategic planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience using a HR database system, agility, can write a report with 100% accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines
Click here to apply online.