We are a seasoned recruiting firm that handles Recruitiment for our pretigious clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Roles:
- Act as the focal person to receive, direct and relay telephone messages;
- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations;
- An adequate and good representation of the company’s image and values to visitors;
- Respond professionally to public inquiries;
- Pick up and deliver the mail; Make preparations for in-house meetings;
- Develop and maintain up-to-date filing system and file all correspondence;
- Tidy and maintain the reception area;
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support;
- Responsible for safe-keeping and disbursement of all office stationery & supplies and ensuring required stock levels are maintained at all times;
- Effective functional relationship with other units;
- Organize meetings and Prepare Minutes of staff meetings.
Administrative Officer Roles:
- Provide effective leadership, guidance and direction for the administrative unit and ensure daily duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner;
- Manages Unit cash flow periodically and all general office expenses;
- Ensure prompt payment of Utilities such as Electricity, Telephone, Internet etc. to avoid any disruption in service due to late or non-payment; Monitor the use of supplies and equipment;
- Prepare and implement a maintenance schedule for all office equipment, assets such as generator, laptops, printers, air-conditioners, PABX, and all others to ensure periodic preventive maintenance and avoid disruptive breakdown of any of this equipment;
- Establish and implement a fleet management system, ensuring vehicle registration, vehicle insurances, fuel consumption and vehicle/driver movement logbook and all other vehicle documentation are up to date at all times; Timely and comprehensive periodic reports;
- Oversee the maintenance of all company vehicles and ensure their service schedules are adhered to; liaise with and obtain maintenance quotes from automobile servicing companies and make appropriate recommendations to management;
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies;
- Assist and offer recommendations to the Head, HR/Admin (and other HODs) regarding administrative or office procedures, including information management, record keeping and retrieval system, requisition of supplies and other clerical services;
- Ensure regular periodic fumigation, deep cleaning of the office premises;
- Oversee and implement any ad-hoc HR /Administrative process or event as may be required from time to time; Other assigned duties by HOD.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Administration / Management or relevant field;
- Solid work experience with Front Desk and Office Administration;
- Proficient use of MS Office and high technical adaptability;
- 2-4 years related work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills; A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- The ability to manage events, priorities and manage several different tasks successfully;
- Ability to delegate and supervise colleagues effectively;
- An excellent understanding of administrative activities; Reliability & Dependability;
- Detail-oriented with strong negotiation/cost-effectiveness skills;
- The ability to thrive in pressured or stressful, high paced situations;
- Good teamwork player, close collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, flexibility, and ability to quickly respond to changes.
Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th June, 2021.