Redtech Limited makes doing business in Nigeria simple through the provision of a Digital Payments solutions based on emergent technologies and protocols for domestic and international deployments to include Remittances, Payments, Card acquiring and processing and other payment gateway services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Specialist
About the Job:
- We are in need of a well-versed Technical Product Specialist who will assist in managing and tracking technical deliverables, operations, and also support engineering processes within Redtech to ensure the smooth running of the following core responsibilities: Products Innovation, Products/Solutions Development, Infrastructure Architecture, DevOps and Application Support.
- The Technical Product Specialist will be responsible for successfully dimensioning, managing, and delivering on the overall deployment of solutions, infrastructure, and processes. This will include the development and implementation of core Redtech solutions that will aid the attainment of organizational objectives in the areas of Profitability while meeting customer needs.
- Oversees, manages, and directs the building of company products assigned customer-interfacing solutions. This covers the actual products development, Analysis, Solutions Architecture, and relevant Support functions.
- S/he is involved in Products definition discussions, third-party integrations, Service Level Agreements, and engineering-related engagements.
- To pay attention to customers’ needs, receive feedback, analyze, and improve customer engagement across all platforms/channels. Understand customer needs and translate them into attainable product requirements.
- Liaise with the Business Analysis team and as well, drive product initiatives from inception, through execution, to launch based on customer needs and business goals.
- Experience in Payments is an added advantage.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role.
- We expect the person to be well-versed in current technological trends;
- S/he must be able to identify and understand present and future customer needs as well. Excellent communication and team-coordination skills are important.
- Employ a disciplined agile product management approach in ensuring cross-functional team members perform in a collaborative manner while ensuring their assigned tasks and responsibilities are delivered within defined timeframes.
- Participates in management strategy committee and assists in formulating and implementing product strategies for the achievement of company goals in line with company vision
- Works alongside the Business Analysis Team towards market research, products conceptualization, strategic blueprints, roadmaps, and planning in alignment with current and emergent technologies and product deliverables.
- Has full responsibility for product delivery and management and advises the company accordingly.
- Gathers product development requirements, generates, recommends (where necessary), and implements ideas toward the growth of assigned products.
- Analyses customer feedback, reviews, market trends, and products usage data and make recommendations towards improved customer experiences.
- Advice technical/engineering team on products deliverables and timelines.
- Ensures inter-connected teams’ (engineering, product design, and business analysis) coordination and manages product development deliverables based on defined timelines.
- Define and prioritize product deliverables’ timelines based on customer requirements, business needs.
- Communicate customer feedback to the technical team and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Analysis or relevant/related discipline
- MBA or Master’s Degree in relevant field is added Advantage
- Product Management Certification / ICT Certified Professional / Advanced Profession Qualifications desired but not compulsory.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.