ReelFruit, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Tracking all receivables and liaise with appropriate departments for collections
- Manage inventory by liaising with production department.
- Ensuring that accounting entries are entered accurately into the accounting software.
- Preparing periodic financial reports that compare budget costs and actual costs.
- Ensuring al documents and their respective supports are filed appropriately.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting with a minimum of 2 years’ similar experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Ability to use Xero or other accounting software is an advantage.
- Experience with audit preparations is an advantage
- Other professional qualifications are an advantage
You must be:
- Self-starting, intelligent and interested learner
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
- Comfortable working in small teams and in a flexible work environment
- Responsible and entrepreneurial
- Assertive and proactive: willing and ready to learn with a positive attitude
- Able to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
The Salary band for this role is (90,000.00 – 119,000.00) depending on experience and qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV’s to: [email protected]