Regal Chess Club is looking for energetic chess instructors to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chess Instructor
Location: Abuja and Lagos
- We currently have openings for resourceful and experienced chess instructors who can work with students at various levels.
- Building a classroom culture in which students develop a love for chess
- Planning, preparing, and delivering excellent chess instruction to all students in the class according to their educational needs
- Teaching a high-level chess curriculum that begins with the basics of chess and progresses to checkmate tactics and patterns
- Promoting a classroom environment where students fully engage in the creative process and cultivate their talents through a rigorous curriculum that inspires intellectual curiosity and enables all students to thrive
- Driving academic outcomes by analyzing data, studying student work, and implementing high-leverage instructional moves to ensure dramatic gains for all students
- Bringing a passion for self-expression and establishing a culture of press when it comes to scholars’ critical thinking about chess
- Maintain an Organized and Ordered Class
- Ability to relate well with Children
- Ability to make Chess Fun!
- Bachelor Degree/HND preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate passion for the mission, vision, and core values of our organisation
- High moral character
- Passionate about chess and learning
- Flexible and open to feedback
- Demonstrating grit and perseverance
- Interested in working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for learning, driving innovation, disrupting the status quo, trying new approaches, and tackling problems from many angles and with creative solutions
- Teaching experience with a proven record of propelling student growth, achievement, and love for chess
Have an advanced understanding of the game of chess
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
using the job title & Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2017