Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for maintaining our database, developing reports and troubleshooting data issues. Required is an eye for detail, experience as a data analyst and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools such as SQL and Tableau.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Identify and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
- Experience with building and automating dashboards for business management.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques. A good knowledge of database design development will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Tableau), databases (SQL etc) and programming (Python) for data mining and analytics.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here to take the Assessment Test
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
- Take the assessment at a convenient time and ensure you use the same email as in the application form. The assessment will take you 3 hours.
- Kindly complete the assessment within 3 days of your application.
- Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.