RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Retention Associate
Locations: Gbagada, Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for developing and maintaining Reliance Health’s relationship with corporate clients by ensuring the highest levels of positive customer experience.
- The role is also responsible for ensuring strong customer retention and resolution of serious client administrative issues.
- You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Communicate courteously with clients and internal customers via phone calls and emails.
- Follow up on pending activities with clients and other respective teams within the organization.
- Politely attend to client’s suggestions, objections, and complaints
- Assist clients by guiding them through the decision on the choice of a health plan.
- Upgrade enrollees Health plans accordingly.
- Attend client meeting with Sales Representative for proper introduction and handover.
- Communicate with corporate key contacts to inform them of updates in service.
- Obtain feedback from client representatives by using the checklist.
- Understand and be knowledgeable of the various peculiarities with clients.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Forward feedback, tasks and recommendations to appropriate units/personnel.
- Record details of client representatives/enrollees complaints, feedback and suggestions using the ticketing system.
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- Raise invoices for clients and following up to ensure prompt payment of premiums.
- Obtain prospective enrollees details and confirm the accuracy of the details.
- Send reminder mails to prospective enrollees through client representatives when they do not promptly provide their details.
- Inform client representative in the case of any invalid detail.
- Register prospective enrollees on RHMO database.
- Schedule onboarding session with client representatives and onboard the enrollees in the organisation.
- Schedule and organise Health Talks.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution.
- 0 – 2 years post-NYSC experience
- Bias for developing a career in a client-focused role
- Sales or Customer Success experience is an added advantage, not a must-have.
At Clients Organization:
- Schedule and organise wellness check.
- Organize corporate events that will improve client retention.
Some Perks and Benefits:
- Daily in-office lunch
- Employee-friendly working conditions
- Generous health insurance package; including gym passes
- Modern, cosy and collaborative workspace.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2021.