ReliefHelps provide Nurses and Midwives to care for Newborns and New moms in the comfort of their homes. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Postpartum Homecare Nurses and Midwives
You’ll be caring for Newborns and New moms, basically:
- Some new mums become sleep-deprived and depressed because the grandmas in their families are not available for Omugwo, their husbands are not available to support, or a combination of both. On the other hand, some newborns are unavoidably handed to guardians who may have no idea what to do with them at that tender age. This is where you’ll come in as a compassionate Licensed Nurse or Midwife (Postpartum Nurse).
- In a nutshell, you’ll be filling the roles of grandmas, husbands or new mums as the case may be. Your ultimate objective will be to ensure that during the term of your Contract, mother and child are well and bonding beautifully.
- Depending on the family you’ll be working with at every point in time, your responsibilities will include bathing and feeding babies, caring for circumcized babies, treating umbilical cord stumps and surgical cuts, massaging new mums and their babies, piercing baby ears, monitoring sleeping and feeding routines, changing diapers, doing baby laundry and if they don’t have a Chef, cooking healthy, spicy meals for new mums.
- If you do not have genuine love for babies or have a problem with staying awake at night to care for Newborns, please DO NOT apply. Retired Nurses and Midwives are welcome.
- Auxiliary Nurses and Nursing School Graduates may also apply.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]