Relocate NG is Nigeria’s no.1 Home & Office Movers. We are a logistics company in Lagos Nigeria that specializes in moving homes and offices within and out of Lagos metropolis with the aim of eliminating packing and moving stress.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos (Egbeda area)
Supervise Staff: Yes
Decision Making: Yes
- The Social Media Manager is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Relocate NG’s social media presence across both new and existing platforms in alignment with business priorities
- This role will serve as the voice of Relocate NG as a brand on social media, as well as operate as the business’s subject matter expert across all social platforms and innovations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting Monthly Revenue Projection minimums.
- Monitor and analyze performance of social content against defined goals/KPIs, reporting results and recommended actions to GM.
- Incorporate SEO best practices across social platforms.
- Tabulate and record metrics for measurement and reporting dashboards (e.g., number of comments, shares, post-level “Likes”, “follows”, views, enquiries, sentiment, etc.).
- Research and address issues, concerns or opportunities before escalating to the GM.
- Ability to work independently/autonomously or in a team-environment is essential.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Monitor activity on the company’s branded social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Blog, etc.).
- Develop, execute, and manage Social Media Marketing campaigns (paid and organic).
- Use appropriate judgement to respond to all forms of social media conversation in a timely, informative and appropriate way using correct “voice” that makes each customer feel valued and acknowledged.
- Own and manage Social Media Action Plan, train team to take appropriate course of action.
- Own and manage development of the social media content calendar, maintaining proactive posting schedule.
- Find and curate content from internal and external sources and share across appropriate social media channels.
- Update content in a timely manner to facilitate customer engagement.
- Identify and create programs and promotions targeting community growth and engagement.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- 2+ years experience in managing social media content and platforms for a consumer-facing brand
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Social Media legal guidelines.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel outside Lagos if the need arises.
- Ability to work well under pressure and able to multi-task.
- Preferably female.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in planning, managing and executing Social Media initiatives.
- Understanding of Social Media monitoring tools, web analytics, Social Media management systems, digital ecosystems and innovation across the digital/social landscape.
- Solid analytical skills, including a deep understanding of Social Media analytics.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices.
What do we have to offer?
- We offer a Basic salary of N50,000 and also a Quarterly profit sharing.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th August, 2018.