Rene Digital Hub is digital marketing and creative agency on a mission to aid brands and businesses grow by increasing their brand awareness and visibility, generating leads and enhancing brand perception by implementing digital marketing and creative solutions such as strategy development, social media marketing, pay per click advertising, public relations, visual branding, web development and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media & Content Intern
- The ideal candidate is a hard-working self-sufficient team player who will play a critical role in creating original content across various social media platforms.
- We are in need of someone who is a self-starter, very proactive, ability to think without a box, work with an unconventional and young team and is highly dependable.
- We need someone looking for a place to blossom and grow, and most importantly, to make an impact.
- Build and execute social media strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Manage Social Media for our brand and client’s on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Email Marketing: Creation & Management
- Content Creation: Creation of original social media posts, blog articles etc
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Run sponsored ads on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn
- Familiarity in using and managing key social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Proficiency in using graphic design applications (e.g Canva, Photoshop)
- Conversant in using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) & G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Forms & Slide)
- Proficiency in using CMS platforms (WordPress) and Email Service Provider (Mailchimp)
- Ability to work well remotely and under pressure
- Must own a working Laptop
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Salary: N30,000 monthly.
- Compensation (Internet): N5,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2018.