Rensource is using best-in-class technology, financial innovation, and a robust operational infrastructure to build Nigeria’s largest portfolio of micro-utilities. Our portfolio of micro-utilities are “connected” in a manner to generate data and insights that allow us to continuously improve our operational and customer experience.
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
We are hiring experienced and exceptional lead and senior roles for enterprise mobile and web application development primarily in cloud environments. The roles are:
- System Admins
- Mobile App developers
- Front End, Back End
- Full Stack Software Engineers
- Translate business requirements into specifications and detailed designs. Deliver a consistently high-quality product with a high acceptance rate.
- Design, build, test, and support enterprise-class features across our suite of applications. Evaluate and implement solutions to complex problems in a collaborative environment
Qualifications and Technical Requirements
- Mobile: Android Studio – Java/Kotlin, React Native, Ionic.
- Proficient in multiple languages and application architectures a plus.
- DevOps operations including continuous integration, continuous delivery, container technology, infrastructure and deployment automation tools, agile methodology.
- Sys Admins: Information Security, Virtualization, Networking, Firewalls, Access Points, Active Directory, Email, Disaster Recovery, Cloud integration. Windows, Linux.
- Experience or good understanding of Agile development methodologies. Strong experience with AWS.
- Experience working with payments, collections, and billing systems a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (2.1) preferred in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- 4+ years programming language experience with J2EE, .NET, or other enterprise, high-scale framework.
- Advanced relational DB experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, or Postgres
- Experience building and integrating with web services (REST, SOAP), APIs, JSON, XML
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply