A reputable Company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Operations – Assist Sales Secretary – Coordination (Female)
Location: Badagry Express Way, Ojo, Lagos
Terms of Employment: Full time
- Mapping strategic plans for optimized productivity and seeking out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- You will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the company.
- Outline strategic business plans and effectively oversee daily operations
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- Sustain existing clientele and open new business through strategic engagements.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Maintains the smooth running of the company. Handle company schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, and responsible for the stocking/flows.
- Provide sales projections and Prepare Daily / Weekly / Monthly Sales Reports of overall operations.
- Manage in and out flows of goods and inform executive on placing appropriate orders.
- Files and update contact information of employees, customers, and external partners.
- Maintain regular contact with customers and ensure regular needs are met.
- Ensure proper bookkeeping and balance sheet. Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Other duties that maybe assigned to you.
- Engage in field service operations.
- HND / OND in any field.
- Knowledgeable in Computer usages – applications, A must
- Proven work experience
- Good Management Skills with knowledge of numerical computation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must not be more than 30 years of Age.
General Skills & Personality Traits Requirements:
- Must be able to Multi-task and Take instruction from many sources.
- Customer service experience
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Passport photo and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: It is important to consider the office location if suitable before applying.