Specialization: • Oil and Gas • Industrial Training
Industry: • Oil and Gas / Power and Energy
A reputable Oil and Gas servicing company, a lead contractor to ExxonMobil, Total, Shell, Chevron, Agip, FMC, etc is hereby recruiting into the under listed job posts:
1. ROV Supervisor
Duties will include:
- Lead on site for conducting the ROV Operations Ensuring all ROV personnel are appropriately trained offshore and competent for tasks undertaken
- Responsibility for the safety and efficiency of ROV operations and reporting any improvements or weaknesses in procedures and equipment
- Ensures all ROV operations are carried out in accordance with appropriate procedures Liaison and communication with ROVOP’s client on-site ROV Supervisors will be fully competent in the use of different ROV systems.
2. 3.4U Inspection Coordinator
OSL are looking for a candidate that is both qualified and experienced as a 3.4u CSWIP Inspection Coordinator, preferably with experience working in an FPSO or offshore operations in Nigeria
- Must have previous platform experience, be able to liaise with all involved inspectors and clients and ensure scheduled meetings are kept and well met.
- To assist in administering policies to support the Survey & Inspection department on board the designated vessel or platform.
- To receive and review all reports.
- Must hold a 3.4u CSWIP qualification and experience.
- Must have a valid BOSIET (Offshore Survival) Certificate and a valid Offshore Health/Medical.
- Good level of verbal and written communication in English.
3. ROV Pilot Technician
- An ROV pilot technician controls the movement of the vehicle from a ship’s cabin or other indoor location on the surface.
- launching and ‘flying’ your vehicle by remote control from the surface of the water to depths of up to 165 metres (some ROVs can dive to more than 3000 metres)
- Operating equipment such as cameras and interpreting data, sometimes in poor visibility, from video or sonar displays to calculate and keep track of the position of your vehicle
- Navigating the ROV’s route, avoiding hazards such as moving parts of the ship
- Operating robotic arms (if your vehicle has them), to perform simple tasks such as picking up items from the seabed
- judging the changing weather conditions, if necessary altering the dive programme at short notice
- relaying information during the dive, verbally using video equipment and computer
- regularly maintaining the ROV and its associated equipment and carrying out repairs on location
- carrying out technical tasks: for example, rigging and operating small boats and basic electronic and hydraulic construction
- writing technical reports and ordering spare parts.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed curriculum vitae with supporting documents (Credentials) indicating the job post applied for as the subject to the email address below:
Email: [email protected]
Note: Application format MUST be in MS-word (doc) only. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 07/04/2018