Resource Intermediaries Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- High School Diploma or OND minimum requirement.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
N60,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
30th April, 2023.