Resources farm is an international agents and trade facilitators based in Lagos Nigeria and it is a perfect hub for identifying, initiating and transacting global business. The company is registered company with RC 1038133, naturals resources and I.T, Information technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- A graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, posters, product packaging, exhibitions.
- His/her works to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate designs and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- Developing concepts and artwork, creating graphic design solutions from concept through to completion. Responsible for developing and creating both digital and print design for a wide range of print and online campaigns, publications and advertising.
- Creating original artwork for short and long term projects.
- Working with a range of social media, including photography, to create final artwork
- Designing pitches and presentations for the sales teams. Keeping up to date with new software, post-production.
- Techniques & industry trends. Producing graphic content for site re-skins, page layouts, email designs, site graphics.
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures, flyers and online graphics
- Managing, producing and designing projects from brief to fulfillment
- Designing & creating marketing & e-marketing materials on a range of projects
- Ensuring consistency in a clients corporate and promotional brands
- Presenting finalized ideas & concepts to clients, colleagues and senior managers. Answering queries from clients.
- OND Qualification, HND Qualification.
- At least must have worked in any related graphics designing environment.
- Must have 2 years or more.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize own work schedule.
- Able to work within brand and design guidelines.
- Excellent graphical skills, creative flair and good co lour sense.
- Innovative, highly creative, good at thinking ‘out of the box’.
- Keeping abreast of relevant new techniques in design software, media & photography.
- Experience with catalogue, brochure and magazine design.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018