is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market
Job Title: Retail Infrastructure Engineer
The position incumbent reports to the Manager, Retail Engineering and is responsible for the end-end management of all Engineering projects from design phase to the execution phase / commissioning / handing over, And to also oversee all Retail Outlets Facility Maintenance within the Retail Network.
The Retail Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the supervision of all the activities of the Regional Engineers (East, North, West).
Specific Duites & Responsibilities
- Certification and Review of Bills of quantity, carry out market surveys, Project estimates and tender documents of all civil / Facility Maintenance projects for all regions.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, resolving engineering design and test problems Retail Outlets sites.
- Prepares interim and completion of facility maintenance project reports for all Retail Outlets nation wide.
- Research into the current industry trends both local and global that will confer competitive advantage in the market for Oando Plc.
- Coordinates all Project materials and logistics administration.
- Cordination of all civil Engineering projects in the Regions, ensuring it meets Oando’s quality standards and specifications with accompanying status reports
- Inspect project sites within the region to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and HSEQ standards
- Oversee the end – to – end of all Retail Facility Maintenance projects nation wide.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of Retail facility maintenance budget.
- Superintends all documents for the tender process for all regions facility maintenance projects.
- Evaluate project output to determine compliance with or variance from project objectives and standards.
- Manages contractors/vendors on Retail maintenance /project activities.
Qualification & Experience
- 1st degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
- Membership of Nigeria Society Of Engineers
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience, with relevant experience in similar roles in the oil and gas environment
Apply for this Job