RevCycle is a professional consulting firm established to cater for the needs of the business community in the area of Tax, Finance, Human Resources and Management Consulting. We have a team of consultants and professionals with a wealth of experience in management advisory services suitable for all sector of the Nigerian economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Reference No: Ref REV/2018/J0001
Successful applicant would be responsible for:
- Preparation of annual budget and budgetary control.
- Lead Monthly performance review sessions
- Monitor strategy and provide status update on strategic initiatives at regular intervals
- Day to day running of the hospital.
- Must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper in first degree or HND Upper Credit.
- Professional Qualification: ACA, ACCA or ACMA is a must.
- Not less than eight years experience in Finance and Admin role out of which and three years must be in a managerial role
- Good command of written/spoken English.
- Must be highly resourceful.
- Ability to work without Supervision.
- Computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to prepare financial statements from start to finish without supervision is critical.
- Ability to manage, supervise and maintain the integrity of the general ledger is essential
- Experience in hospital management as well as ability to work with Tally accounting software are added advantages.
- Must be able to work under pressure and deliver under tight schedules.
- Must be familiar with relevant tax function and laws (CITA, PITA, VAT and WHT).
- Ability to coordinate a team to deliver on company projects and programs.
- Ability to handle all administrative and HR related functions of the business is essential
- Professional audit practice experience and or banking experience would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2018.