Reverton.Net Limited is an indigenous company incorporated to take up new challenges arising from increasing number of businesses seeking offline and online ICT solutions.
Incorporated in 2012 as a limited liability company, we have deployed various online (real-time) and stand-alone solutions in the area of education portals, eHealth & mHealth systems, web site solutions, network design/implementation, data collection using ODK, consultancy services and technical support services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer II
Department: Software & Innovation
Employment Type: Full-Time Local Employee
Keywords: Java, php. Android, Git, Docker, database
Purpose of the Position
- The Software Developer will be responsible for developing and supporting the architecture, infrastructure and software applications for Reverton.Net
- The position involves using established methodologies to analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot applications.
- The Software Developer will be dedicated to multiple projects and should be able to multi-task
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Prepare reports for management
- Prepare general and detailed designs.
- Work with a collaborative software development team and end-users to implement system functionality and new features based on user requirements, use cases, prioritized project needs and/or stakeholder direction.
- Collaborates with product owners, and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain both web-& mobile-based applications
- Assist in the estimation and assessment of the feasibility of solutions.
- Participates in the evolution of company-level software best practices, standards, and policies
- Miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned to support the management team
- Mentor and support junior members of the systems development staff.
- Design and develop software applications as required by the organization and its donors.
- Understand how data flows within various systems to provide input on requirements for databases to ensure data is organized properly for reporting and analytics.
- Prepare training manuals for users to ensure application ease of use.
- Work daily with a team of self-organized, cross-functional, talented developers to design, build and implement systems and software for a network of primary health clinics and research laboratories.
- BSc/HND in Computer Science/ICT or any related field.
- 2 years relevant experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] subject of email should be post applied for.
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2019