Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria.
We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an architect to churn out Creative designs for new construction projects by using specialist construction knowledge and high-level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
- Developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings to company specifications.
- Working with other related professionals, such as engineers, urban planners, landscape architects, construction representatives and interior designers to ensure excellent delivery of Jobs.
- Presentation of Final construction plans that would be used in building.
- Ability to work with computer-aided drafting systems as well as other relevant technologies being used.
- Ensuring that a building’s style is safe and sustainable to ensure it meets the needs of its occupants as well as the requirements of state and federal regulators.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in architecture from a reputable University.
- Must have had 4-8 years Experience or more, in same field.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] and kindly state “Architect” using it as the subject for the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd February, 2021.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.