Posted on :
9 Nov, 2009
9 Nov, 2009
Etisalat, is a Nigerian company duly incorporated under the laws of Nigeria in partnership with Mubadala Development Company and Etisalat of the United Arab Emirates. Incorporated in Nigeria as a private company, it acquired the Unified Access License from the Federal Government in January 2007.
Etisalat is currently recruiting for Manager, RF Planning & Optimization – (North Region/Work Based Area: Kano – Network Development Department). Reports to: Head, RFP & Optimization
* Oversees planning, prioritization and assignment of targets and tasks to entire Radio Network Development section.
* Reviews allocation/utilization of resources and section performance.
* Oversees all activities related to the coverage prediction for planned radio base stations ensuring conformance to standards, procedures and guidelines.
* Oversees the assessment of available capacity, current utilization of capacity and additional requirements to meet new/increased traffic needs with respect to Radio Network.
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering or related field.
* Relevant certification
* Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/M.Sc, desirable.
* 6 – 8 years post NYSC experience in Radio Network Development, design, planning and optimization for large-scale commercial operations; deployment, planning, field trial planning and execution.
* Extensive experience with wireless technologies.
Method of Application to Etisalat Nigeria:
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward detailed resume to: [email protected] as soon as possible. Subject of mail, should be position applying for.