Rich-Oak Investment and Business Advisory Limited is a leading financial company. At Rich-Oak, we envision a Nigeria where 2/3 of the people are financially independent. We work towards achieving this by focusing on four areas: Financial enlightenment, Credit, Investment, and financial inclusion. We value our customers as family and owe them the fiduciary duty of leading them to financial independence. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sales of company’s financial products
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Collaborative and individual design and recommend tailor-made investment solutions to current and prospective clients based on client need analysis
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contacts ; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within stated time frame
- Keep and maintain accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints
- Prepare and analyze reports on client interest and need analysis, innovative solutions (products), competitive activities, and feasibility market survey to management.
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement.
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback
- Ensuring quality assurance in identifying product improvements and new products in cognizance with industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices
- Develop and deploy individual and team strategies to bolster sustainable sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
- 3 years marketing experience in micro finance/investment companies is compulsory
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation
- Females are strongly advised to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Investment Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2022.