Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Intern (NYSC)
Location: Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Nysc
- Create and design graphics, videos and artwork on behalf of Rich-Oak for product illustrations, magazines, banners, newsletters, newspapers, brochures, social media pages, websites, logos, ID cards and other printing pieces.
- Develop and enhance designs/ artwork by gathering information and data to clarify design requirements.
- Use innovation to clarify briefs/ job requirements and to meet the constraints of cost and time.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them, and manage all relationships with printers, publications, agencies, sign companies and designers towards producing deliverables.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Maintains a technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Meeting and communicating with staff and manager to understand what they want out of a project and helping to get those ideas out in a workable way.
- Learn how to use a new software or program, operate computer editing systems and equipment used for graphics, video creation, editing, media and effects.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Work both on and offsite when necessary.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximum efficiency.
- Any other duties as specified by the line manager or management.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2021