Richmeal Foods & Beverages Company – A company involves with production, marketing and sales of superior quality foods & beverages, headquartered at Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, requires Sales competent expertise and professionals on the role of providing competitive sales growth expertise and support in the capacity below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts and Finance
- We are searching for an experienced Accounts and Finance professional to perform powerful administration and accounting associated with accounts and finance such individual must be well-versed in all aspects of accounting and financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations.
- It is a critical and complex part subsequent to an association for professional excellence in the effective and efficient handling of day to day financial management and will be responsible for undertaking overall accounting and financial implementation.
Relevance (Key Responsibilities)
- Drive the overall day to day financial planning of the company
- Manage control and accounting reports to ensure efficient work progress
- Perform risk management by analyzing all of the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity capabilities and risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Lead Management of distributors account relationships
- Lead preparation of accurate and reliable reports for submission to managing director, stakeholders, external analysts etc.
- Construct annual/monthly/weekly reports on revenues, profits and expenses
- Lead preparation and submit forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND Diploma/Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Economics with NYSC certificate.
- With Richmeal commitment towards bridging the gap for gender equality and women empowerment, female gender preference will be implied as a key requirement.
- Professional Accreditation (ICAN) Qualified or related chartered body
- 2-5 years cognate work experience within the last 3 years of which must have been in an accounts department and must have played a key role in the daily operations of the department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com
Your cover letter must include the following:
- Why you want this job
- How your background and experience make you most suitable candidate
- One or more examples where you have exhibited with detailed demonstrated examples of success in delivering on responsibilities that are relevant to this role.
- If you are a not a Nigerian citizen (details of your rights to work in Nigeria must be bona fide as this job doesn’t qualify to process working visas).
- Please explain if you have any disability that may prevent you from been shortlisted as to provide you with recommended assistance to participate.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date above
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.