Rigzone, a Dice Holdings Inc. service, is a leading online resource for the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising, recruitment events and career services. Dedicated to bringing upstream oil and gas news and data, including in-depth information on exploration, drilling and production markets to organizations tackling the energy challenge, its online community of highly-skilled and experienced energy professionals is unmatched.
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title : Drilling Supervisor (8 Positions)
Reference Code: 8706590
Desired Expertise: Drilling Superintendent
Our Client :
One of the leading operators with worldwide operations. EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Please quote 8706 when applying for this position.
Job Description :
The client is currently increasing production and will add six new rigs in the next eight to twelve months and is therefore seeking to recruit a total of eight Drilling Supervisors.
- Report to Senior Drilling Superintendent
- On the rig 28/28
- May lead crisis response as required
- Responsible for the implementation by the rig of the operations programs and procedures
- Organize the operations logistic aspects from the rig
- Anticipate problems and prepare alternative plans
- QA/QC on the rig reporting and feedback
- Validate rig related job tickets
- Transfer know-how to junior supervisors and junior engineers
- Minimum Education: High School/Secondary
- Minimum One year experience
- You will be an all-rounder with a strong drilling, completion and cementing background with strong emphasis on HSE.
- You will also have either land, swamp and /or HPHT experience and ideally will have already worked in Africa.
Application Closing Date:
19th October, 2012
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should