Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ajah Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions among other duties. S/He will be responsible driving the achievement of the company’s budget.
- Management of prospective clients and new business.
- Will prepare proposals, handle brand campaigning, develop and execute of marketing plan.
- Management of marketing budget, Income management & Expenditure management.
- Develop new marketing strategies to promote the institution’s services or image and also evaluate and analyse the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at the impact they have on market share and consumer perception.
- Manage the company’s business relationship with external parties.
- Manage the Marketing activities of Team Members.
- Work with employees and provide guidance during tough situations to acquire appropriate resolution for the customer and the company.
- Manage the team to ensure set targets are excellently met.
- Ensure the team has requisite skills and tools to discharge their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Work with Team to ensure the accurate communication of the organization’s objectives to customers is done at first call.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or any related field. MBA is an added advantage.
- 5 – 9 years in managerial role in business development or related experience preferably in a consulting environment.
- Marketing skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- Crisis management skills
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
31st March, 2023.