Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Market Operations Officer
About the Job:
- This position is responsible for developing and gathering the local market product pricing for Roaddo through collaboration with Local Market Vendors, and partners.
- The role is responsible for continuously enhancing the pricing process to service customers, which will result in increased sales and profit for the organization.
- Research Local Market pricing and pricing strategy across various product lines.
- Develop relationship with our vendors and suppliers, to establish trust.
- Develop Methodology for calculating List Price, Price Floor, Price ceiling for various product lines within various market segments in relation to the value. Maintain corporate price list and periodically update appropriately.
- Identify leakage buckets within Price waterfall and find ways to increase profit.
- Develop Price band analysis and find ways to improve profit
- Develop, lead, manage the pricing process for the organization while ensuring compliance by controlling the exemption process.
- Lead the annual Price increase process for the organization. Work with sales, management, and service managers to implement the Price changes into the market.
- Develop reports to track & monitor the pricing projects and associated activities on various service lines and market segments.
- Develop tools for estimating cost for quotes for new products. Develop value pricing model and implement it for all new products.
- Transition the organization from cost plus pricing model to value pricing model.
- Support sales in negotiations of terms and conditions on contracts with customers, channel partners.
- Support the annual budget process and sales staff on pricing issues as needed.
- Be a subject matter expert for all things related to Pricing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.