Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Perform aftersales services to Industrial Boiler Business in West African countries
- Acts as salesman whilst visiting customers and sell service products like maintenance contracts and spares.
- Handle existing maintenance contracts
- Supervise and commission new boilers
- Generate report from each customer visit, with recommendations for spare parts and retrofits
- Consistently liase with boiler experts in Germany
- Create customer relationships and guarantee customer confidence in our services
Competencies & Qualifications
- First Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or mechatronic engineering
- At least 5 years in boiler maintenance and troubleshooting
- High level sales drive / orientation.
- Good analytical skills
- Ablity to take decisions and create a direction for future development
- Good communication skills
- Proactive in maintenance recommendations
- Ability to build up customer relationships
- Leadership skills to coordinate installation teams.
- Boiler installation and maintenance
- Ability to be a salesman and build customer relationships
- English speaking, reading and writing
- Availability to travel within Nigeria and other African countries
- Excellent understanding of the decision making mechanism in the (local) project business.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply