ROCAD Construction Limited has executed series of qualitative projects across the Country through the use of qualified and well experienced labor force. Besides, our ability to enter into joint venture with other specialized engineering companies thereby gives us greater capacity to offer a complete package of wide range of electrical, construction and mechanical engineering service
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- As a result of our expansion, opportunities have been created for graduates to join our organization through our Graduate Trainee Scheme. Successful candidates will work in our company newly located in Lagos, Nigeria and may occasionally travel outside the state and country for further field training.
- We have a sole purpose of developing, training, packaging, delivery innovative engineering materials and services that best satisfy our clients and customers’ needs, while operating a highly profitable, efficient, resourceful and ethical organization. We’re looking forambitious graduates, who want to be future business leaders or ground breaking engineers.
- Create innovative, high quality structural engineering designs on time and to budget and working alongside our architects and building services engineers
- Management of Material Resources
- Develop your skills working on different building and infrastructure projects. Collaborating with a diverse range of people, and carry out building services system inspections and heating ventilation and air conditioning design
- Prepare a variety of reports, contract documents and project designs, assessment calculations and drawings
- To work on a variety of construction related and property inspection/maintenance projects and undertaking building and site surveys
- HND/BSc in any discipline.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Committed to delivering a timely and professional service to clients.
- Knowledge and adherence to satisfy rules and regulations.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good house keeping standards.
- No skills or experience is required as adequate training will be given to all qualified applicants.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th August, 2018.