Customer Service Executives
- To attend to all customer’s enquiries and sell competitive products.
- To offer sales advice on products to customers
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship
- To strategically engage in active selling of products and close sales opportunities
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- To deal with customers via telephone, Internet, e-mail and instant messaging.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with people who may be worried, frustrated or angry.
- Must be able to learn quickly so they can acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately.
- Must also have good knowledge of telephone and computer systems so they can use call center systems efficiently.
Sales and Business Development Representatives
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with organisations and individuals, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across locations as required in the sales/marketing plan.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for investment opportunities.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following potential clients and receivables that are due.
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver effectively even while under pressure
- Head, Accounts & Administration
- Coordinate all construction activities during the shift period to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Liaise with the quality control department to ensure that high quality products that meet the standard are produced.
- Ensure that all machineries are well kept and maintained.
- A minimum First Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant. (Additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline will be an advantage)
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience out of which at least four (4) years must have been in the financial services industry and at least, two (2) years at the Senior Management Level.
- Evidence of proven skills, competence in practical Banking and proficiency in the use of the computer. (Possession of MCIB will be an advantage).
Health Safety Environment Officer
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health.
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections.
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Compiling statistics
- Drawing up safe operational practices and making necessary changes
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- Laising with relevant authorities
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- The required candidate should possess a BSc/BA in safety management, health related courses engineering or other relevant field and a Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Also the candidate must have proven experience as a Safety Officer at least two (2) years work experience, have knowledge of potentially hazardous materials and practices, experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety, familiarity with conducting data analysis, working knowledge of Safety Management Information Systems and an excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain Health and Safety topics.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidate should forward position applying for and CV to [email protected]