Rolad properties and Allied Services was established out of the desire to deliver quality properties in prime location in a timely manner with excellent service. We are branded in two major colors Teal Green and white Teal Combines the calming properties of blue with the renewal Qualities of green. The white for us at Rolald represents integrity. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative / Sales Executive
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, via chat, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle services inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information to customers
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer transactions
- Recommend our services to customers by collecting customers information and analyze customers needs
- Manage large number of incoming calls
- Follow communication procedures and guidelines
- Build sustainable relationship of trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Identify and assess customers need to achieve satisfaction
- Take extra miles to engage customers
- Update the customer information in the customer service data base during and after each call
- Work with management to stay updated about the product knowledge and be informed about any change in the company policy
- Seek out new clients by contacting companies and people
- Develop referral network.
- Working experience as customer service representative
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to remain professional and courteous
- Ability to be calm under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th July, 2021.
Note: Applicants must reside within Ogba, Oshodi, Abule Egba, and Iyana Ipaja