Romanspage Global – Our client, is currently recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Driver
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Interested persons must possess a minimum of SSCE certificate with 5 years driving experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s lincense
- Must have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must have a clean driving record
- Honest and committed to the compan
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant.
- Must possess a professional attitude.
Job Title: Project Supervisor
- We are seeking a competent Project Supervisor who shall complete construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; complete quality inspections; supervise staff.
- Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify construction issues to be resolved through site surveys for potential locations.
- Convey and assist in negotiating with public and private providers of power sources.
- Conduct onsite visits and coordinate with construction crew and operations personnel continuously.
- Convey and supervise contractors and subcontractors.
- Develop, maintain and improve any business relationships vital to division success.
- Establish and manage relations with independent contractors, vendors and negotiates best possible rates for their products and services.
- Conduct quality control for work performed by independent contractors.
- Evaluate project and recommend report to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
- Interact clearly, constructively and positively with all organizational departments to ensure projects are completed effectively and with minimal disruption to planned events.
- Participate actively as projects team member to improve department efficiency, reduce costs and assist in improvement of product through customer experiences.
- Encourage communication of information between departments.
- Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Develop and maintain relations with clients as required establishing correct interfaces and presenting professional image.
- Support cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of HND in Quantity Surveying / Architecture or other related fields
- Must possess at least, 1-2 years project management experience in a construction or related company
- Must be able to use project management software effectively
- Project Management,
- Quality Management,
- Supply Management,
- Attention to Detail,
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving Skill
- Sound planning and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate and lead those on site
- Ability to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people.
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
- We are looking for Field Sales Executives with background in Architecture – especially Interiors Architecture, Building, Construction Management, who will develop sales strategies and attract new clients; negotiate with clients, book appointment, attend meetings, discuss proposals and perform demonstrations of the company’s goods and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of ND in Business Admin, Marketing, Economics or other related fields
- Interested persons must possess a minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience preferably in Architecture – especially Interiors Architecture, Building, and Construction Management
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Customer service
- Being confident and positive
- Being highly focused
- Being creative and adaptable
- Customer service
- Being commercially aware
- Being resilient, willing and diligent
- Information technology.
- Salary: N40000 monthly + commissions of :
- 5% to 10 % on Sales of our range of Special imported Italian Decorative Finishes.
- 1% on sales of Traditional Paints such as Emulsion, Satin, Textcote, etc.
- Vehicle is attached to this position for use during office hours.
Job Title: Office Manager
- The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety; develop intra-office communication protocols, streamline administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like celebrations and conferences
- Interested candidates must possess HND/BSC in Secretarial Studies, Office/ HR Management and other related fields.
- Must possess 1-2 years’ experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvement
- Sound communication skill
- Analysis and Assessment
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
Application Closing Date
How to Apply