Rome Business School Nigeria, a satellite campus of the Rome Business School based in Rome, Italy is a managerial training and research institute of excellence situated in Ikeja, Lagos.
The Rome Business School Nigeria’s aim is to play a role inclosing the gap between the academic world and the job marketby providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary tokick-off or develop professional careers or business activities.
Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of an economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair and respectful of the central role of the individual. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Career Services & Alumni Relations
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of Career Services and Alumni Relations provides career development and job search services for students and alumni. Performs responsible work in assisting students identify career goals and locate job opportunities.
- Responsibilities include employer relations, career advising/counseling, increasing the visibility and support of the program, enhancing existing services, conducting research or benchmarking institutions to identify best practices and developing and presenting career related topics to various audiences.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the Career Services Department
- Executes Graduate Placement Strategy
- Oversees Career Services Programs
- Provides Career Coaching and Advisement
- Handles Student and Employer Outreach
- Directs the Collection, Maintenance, and Reporting of Relevant Data
- Researches and keeps relationships with international internship providing partners
- Manages the Alumni Relations
- Manages and organized coaching activities
- Leads and Develops Others
- Represents Rome Business School in the most positive manner with prospective, former and current students, clients, suppliers and the community we serve
- Upholds the Rome Business School Mission Statement
- Handles confidential information with tact, discretion and in compliance with laws
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience in Career Services, student advisement, recruiting, employment assistance or related field
- 2 years of experience in a management or supervisory role
- Proven budgeting skills
- Full Proficiency in English (C1 and above)
- Business‐to‐business sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Working knowledge of education and job market regulations
Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Head of Career Services and Alumni Relations” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd May, 2021.