Rosettee Enterprises Limited was incorporated in 1988. Since inception, the operation of the Company has been steel structure and Civil Engineering that meets both local and international codes of practice.
Rosettee Enterprises Limited has maintained a healthy presence in the Northern states, middle belt and other parts of Nigeria, where we have completed and delivered quality projects on schedule and budget.
Rosettee Enterprises limited offer innovative solutions to our clients including theoretical ideas, engineering, design, construction and long-term maintenance. We are dedicated to the observance of all Health, Safety and Environment requirements in accordance with international practice. Finally, we execute our work based on partnership with communities, clients, suppliers and our own people.
In addition to, Rosettee Enterprises Limited, being an authorized Kirby Builder in Nigeria; Rosettee Enterprises has its own Steel structure factory with all the needed machineries and tools to produce steel structure warehouses, steel structure residential building, water storage tank, diesel storage tank and many others as per our client demand. The Factory along with the company head office is located in Kano at, 206 Barde Road, Bompai Industrial Area, Kano State.
Job Title – Project Surveyor
Duration 9 months
- Ability to use Total station instrument.
- To achieve targeted project performance objectives and provide necessary information on progress, financial commitments and the early identification of potential movements in financial outturns.
- To promote and encourage excellence in design and specification of all projects undertaken by the service including the effective management of project related risks in collaboration with our partner contractors.
- To undertake the role of lead officer on various improvement and maintenance projects including the coordination of other disciplines and sub-consultants included in the design, administration and inspection of projects. Identify and prepare risk assessments to address relevant Health and Safety issues relating to the community, property and work operations of Contractors.
- To take full responsibility for the financial control of projects from design through to delivery by contributing to budget setting reporting and financial management, ensuring they are delivered on time and within agreed financial limits.
- To have a broad understanding of standard building contracts and their terms and conditions used in the procurement of building maintenance and improvement works.
- To effectively manage risk within the context of the project, including developing and administering the risk register jointly with partnering contractors and ensuring continual Improvement is attained throughout.
- To provide support and contribute to all services undertaken by the team and, at times, lead on any areas of specialization relating to the individual’s professional discipline or qualifications held.
- To deal with difficult situations and effectively manage potential dispute areas in a collaborative and professional manner.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their cv to [email protected]
Application deadline– 21st August 2017