Rosetti Marino is an integrated Group of Companies providing engineering and construction services to various industrial sectors including Energy, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power and Shipbuilding. With strong engineering and project management capabilities and solid construction know-how backed by its own state-of-the-art industrial facilities, the Group is a reliable partner for EPC delivery of a wide range of offshore and onshore plants and products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
- Manage the interface between Engineering and Construction as to technical problems arising during construction, mechanical completion, precommissioning and commissioning phases, by providing adequate technical support.
- Verify congruity and competences of detail and construction engineering with a view to the execution phase;
- Support the EM and PM in the drawing up of contract specifications for erection activities;
- Implement, after the Project Engineering Manager’s approval, engineering changes and to update project documents (red mark-up) both in progress and final;
- Provide technical support to Construction Supervisors in the technical analysis of project documents and in the solution – either direct or through the Engineering Service assistance – of technical issues arising during the construction, mechanical completion, precommissioning and commissioning phases;
- Knowledge of the major engineering and design software;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Italian.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering and Masters degree in Engineering ;
- 10+ years’ experience in Oil and Gas Companies
- 8+ years’ experience in Field Management for large/medium EPC projects;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply