Rossetti Tiles Limited – We are a tile distribution company with focus on providing the best value for our customers through exceptional customer service and innovative products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Generate revenue and profit for the business by marketing all company products and services towards delivering on set revenue targets
- Grow customer base – sign on new customers and increase business from existing customers
- Sell entire range of company products to walk in customers as well as through marketing
- Identify and visit prospective customers to pitch company products (tiles and other building finishing products) and generate sales revenue (through cold and warm calling)
- Follow up on sales leads from existing or new customers and generate revenue to meet assigned targets
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Achieve set monthly sales and revenue targets for the branch.
- Create & maintain database of all customer categories – architects, contractors, engineers’ contacts who could benefit from the company’s business.
- Regular marketing visit to building construction sites to liaise with architects, contractors and building engineers.
- Respond and follow up on customer enquiries that originate through phone calls, social media, etc and resolve any customer issues
- Promptly process all received customer orders following confirmation of order through payment
- Monitor and thoroughly check all customer orders to ensure accuracy
- Deliver technical presentations on company products; demonstrating how the products will meet client needs
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education where and when necessary
- Generate proposals or tenders according to client’s specifications when required.
- Generate accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales.
- Create invoices, receipts and delivery notes accurately for every transaction
- Update and record sales transactions using Microsoft Office and Palladium®
- Deliver post-sales services to ensure client satisfaction
- Prepare and submit periodic sales, calls and marketing reports
- Track competition product pricing & strategies towards achieving improvements in competitiveness.
- Attend and represent the company at trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Liaise with other members of the office team across stations to meet company objectives
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Reports and send as required
Required Skills and Experience
- An HND or University degree in any Science or Social Science course
- 2-6 years’ experience selling in the Building or Construction or Related industries
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident
- Smart, intelligent, mature and hardworking
- Ability to think through instructions and improve on same for best possible outcome
- Ability to express self and speak confidently, including command of English
- Ability to speak 2 – 3 Nigerian languages would be an added advantage (including Yoruba)
- Candidates must be male and preferably live in the Surulere environs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with subject (Sales Executive – Surulere).
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2018.