Rossland Group, is currently recruiting on behalf of its client in various sectors, to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Project Development Manager
- Adequately handle an integrated farm.
- Coordinate Piggery,ducks, fishery and point of cage birds
- Manage crop and livestock activities etc.
- A degree in Agricultural Engineering combined with a MSc in Agricultural Economics Extension or Crop Science/Animal Science.
- Must have over 3 years relevant working experience.
- An added advantage to any candidate with experience in Processing and Export.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- A Degree in the relevant discipline
- Resident in Lagos State.
- Vast Knowledge in stock keeping
- Over 3 years experience in Warehouse management and stock keeping.
Job Title: Experienced General Manager
- Manage office activities
- Organize Sales staff and admin staff
- Advice Management on a daily basis
- A Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Above average knowledge about Agriculture in Nigeria.
- Living in Lagos State.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Full time sourcing for funds especially agricultural funds.
- Coordinate business activities like sales, marketing and assist the General manager in daily activities in order to grow the establishments profits.
- Make and deliver presentations and write ups for the establishment when sourcing for funds etc.
- Must have a Degree in Business Management, or a Degree or vast experience about Agriculture in Nigeria.
- Must have over 3 years relevant working experience in both fields.
- Must be a resident in Lagos State.
Job Title: Experienced Horticulturist
Location: Port Harcourt
- Must have a Degree in Horticulture.
- Must have at least 4 to 5 years Horticulture experience.
- Must reside in Port Harcourt Rivers State.
- Must be diligent.
Application Closing Date: 19th May, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the title of the job as the subject of the mail.