Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical.
- Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Set and track sales targets
- Advise management on investments decisions
- Creating periodic reports, such as Sales report, balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies/ bank reconciliation.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Accounting
- 2-3 years working experience in the same Capacity.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Knowledge of Business Strategic Planning, Business plan analysis, business forecasting
- Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for improvement.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail.
- Must be a Resident of Gwarinpa Area of Abuja or Close by.
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have relevant qualifications.
- Must be a resident of Gwarimpa, Abuja.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Hotel.
- A positive and friendly attitude towards guests, customers, and fellow employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Capacity to work as a member of a team or an individual.
- Experience communicating with people of diverse demographics.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2018.