Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Supermarket Manager
- Under the direction of store management, the job holder will be responsible for the protection of company assets.
- The Grocery Manager provides customer service and oversight of front-of -store activities in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Protection of company assets and goods
- Establish and maintain a professional environment, ensuring the best possible experience for customers and sales associates
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures through proper handling of all transactions and corresponding documentation (i.e. refunds, check approval, employee discounts, price overrides, gift certificates and any other transactions requiring supervisory involvement)
- Training and supervision of all Sales Associates and Secondary Front End Supervisors on all front-end policies and procedures
- Scheduling to ensure proper coverage at the front end/service desk
- Maintaining merchandising standards for register end caps and inboards
- Maintaining neat, organized and safe front end/service desk area
- Timely communication to store management of any issues
- Damages and returns are handled daily according to established company procedure
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Degree/HND in a relevant field
- 3 years plus working experience with proven achievements in a similar role
- Must be a Resident of Kaduna State
- Ability to communicate with a friendly, calm and consistent demeanour
- Ability to supervise others while remaining individually productive
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to train and coach others
- Must be able to speak and comprehend English. Secondary language a plus skills.
Job Title: Cafe Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Agree and implement actions to continuously improve the guest experience
- Ensure customer requests and feedback, both verbal and written are responded to promptly and efficiently
- Maintain and further enhance relationships within the immediate locality, namely residents, retail and office tenants
- Managing Sales and Conversion
- Agree and support implementation of revenue generation initiatives
- Create, deliver and measure promotional activities, including staff incentives
- Support the creation and implementation of a departmental sales plan, in conjunction with the GM/Reservations
- To provide a clear handover during shift changes and ensure each shift is reviewed and handovers/briefings are carried out
- Facilitate the creation of business strategies and conduct regular strategy update meetings
- Delivery of business strategies, with the support of the Pastry Chef, Chef de Partie etc
- Seek and maximise revenue opportunities and minimise costs
- Consistently exceed guest expectations
- Develop a motivated and high performing team committed to delivering clear goals
- Protect the health, safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues
- Be a change agent, constantly reviewing service delivery
- Develop a culture of actively seeking feedback from customers on a regular basis
- HND/B.Sc in relevant discipline
- 2-3 years working Experience in a similar role
- Must be a Resident of Kaduna State.
- Previous supervisory/management experience in hospitality/catering
- Experience of achieving results and making a positive difference to customer experience
- Experience of managing departmental budgets, stock and cost control including price margins
- Track record in generating revenue and business development.
- The ability to lead by example
- The ability to supervise, motivate, train and develop staff Knowledge:
- Solid business understanding and awareness
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene legislation
- Competent IT, numeracy and literacy skills
- Qualification in hospitality/catering.
- The ability to work quickly while remaining welcoming and friendly to customers
- The ability to work independently and know when to involve others
- The ability to spot issues and opportunities
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A dynamic individual with a ‘can do’ positive attitude and approach
- Demonstrates trust, openness and respect in dealing with staff and members of the public
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2018.