Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client, Azikel Group is a dynamic conglomerate of companies in the business of dredging, petroleum, power generation and aviation. Our philosophy is centered around sustainable development, through industrialization, infrastructural development, with energy sustainability and petroleum product sufficiency, thereby gearing the development of the people, creating employment and wealth. Our focus is on the areas of critical drivers to societal development and sustainability where we have the highest level of competence. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Engineer
- We are looking for a reliable and efficient Construction Engineer to help us manage our construction projects.
- You will be responsible for planning and developing construction plans and specifications. Besides, you should also review construction designs and provide your technical expertise or suggest improvements.
- You should ensure that all construction projects headed under your supervision meet industry standards, and safety regulations. In addition to this, you should maintain a complete and accurate record of all construction activities and project progress reports.
- As a Construction Engineer, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge of different design software. Your leadership qualities will aid in managing team members and projects efficiently. Moreover, you should be able to resolve any issues and inform the senior management of any project hindrances.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Experience in handling the site independently.
- Excellent construction supervision skills
- Construction management for site activities & overall co-ordination with team members, contractors & stakeholders.
- Site activities tracking and control.
- Understanding of architectural plans, schemes, civil and structural plans
- Excellent scheduling management skills
- In-depth knowledge on earthwork, piling, foundation, drainage, pavement, Structure and Architecture, etc
- Client Bills Preparation, Subcontractor Bills Preparation and Running bill verification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Engineering or any other related course.
- Engnineering certification is an advantage.
Skills and Competences:
- Microsoft Office, Auto CAD, Estimations, Quantity Surveying
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Knowledge of construction tools and equipment such as structural drawings, civil materials, surveys, budgets, building codes, permits, safety aspects, and so on
- Activities included-Budgeting, Scheduling, Execution, Quality control, Documentation.
- Provide the technical and supervisory support, guidance, mentoring and managing the Site Labour, Sub-Contractor and Construction team.
- Monitors the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules.
- Coordinates activities with other disciplines.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
14th February, 2023.