Rovedana – Our client, a wholly owned Nigerian Company dedicated to effecting development in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry. They have several years’ experience in Oil and Gas, Instrumentation and Electrical, General support and Training. With one of the best training centres in Africa solidly producing outstanding personnel over the last several years. They’ve been identified as the only Nigerian company capable of certain simulation training in Yokagawa and DCS systems.
We are currently in search of candidates with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of their key projects for our client, to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- In depth knowledge of Mechanical, Production and Facilities.
- Must be capable of applying production, operational, Mechanical engineering and management principles to resolve mechanical problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Must have experience to resolve motor pump, conveyor, hydraulic, mechanical and other industrial equipment problems
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Must have competencies to prepare daily mechanical and operations reports
- Carry out routine checks on all mechanical and industrial equipment
- Assist and support HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in a core Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation)
- A minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities with a proven track record of rotating equipment support.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Instrumentation Engineer
- Carry out preliminary and basic instrument studies/design in-house.
- Ensure that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly.
- Prepares data sheets, MTO for flow lines & production facilities.
- Draw up electrical material class, specifications for material requests to Procurement.
- Read and interpret facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- To interface with Procurement Department for quality assurance.
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and company’s technical specifications for studies
- Prepare invitations to tender.
- Follow-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
- Control the quality of the deliverables received from third parties.
- To check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements
- Ensure effective and timely response to piping technical queries and verify compliance with company procedures.
- Validate piping/mechanical design studies by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
- Manage and motivate piping staff / contract staff in the section in order to achieve greater result
- University Degree in Instrumentation/Petroleum/Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 2 years to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Knowledge of International standards, regulations in the oil and gas industry.
- Use of Pack Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications could be added
- Experience in onshore/offshore operations for Chevron, Total would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
- We are currently in search of “mechanical engineers” with solid experience in the oil and gas industry to handle some of our key projects.
- He is responsible for maintenance operations within his field of competence.
- He ensures that maintenance operations under his responsibility are carried out in strict accordance with COMPANY’s current safety rules and operating procedures and in accordance with standard industry practice, thereby guaranteeing the quality of maintenance operations, within his field, carried out on site by contractor.
- He guarantees a good level of availability of the equipment he is responsible for on production SITES.
- He plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training and development by mentoring on site.
- Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent, 10 to 15 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS: SAP/R3
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (GE LM2500 preferably), Compressors, Firewater pumps, HP Barrel pumps, Submersible water pumps, Process and Utilities Valves (all types), Diesel Generators, etc.
Requirements (Electrical, HVAC)
- Knowledge in HV & LV power distribution and control networks, HV & LV motor drives and Alternators, Inverters, high voltage cells, variable speed units, Lighting networks, switchgear, etc.
- Knowledge in all types of instrumentation Gas and Oil metering, DCS and PLC systems, UCP’s, etc.
- Knowledge in all HVAC plant and controls (AHU’s, Fan’s, motors, Belt drives, All Refrigeration and Freezer room equipment and its associated controls), Good Mechanical Engineering Background, Operational experience in the operation of Utilities equipment.
Application Closing Date