Rovedana Limited – When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Inspection Officer
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Advise company on the best offer for purchasing inspected vehicles
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Minimum of OND
- Proven experience as auto mechanic; at least one year experience
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Starting salary of N45,000 monthly.
- Pension, tax, health insurance, yearly bonus
- Opportunity to grow into senior positions within a short time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2017.