Rovedana Limited – Our client is a mobile B2B trade platform that connects retailers in emerging markets directly to Consumer Goods Brands for ordering and delivery. Our client leverages a hyper-local marketplace to save suppliers up to 25% of delivery logistics costs and provides millions of small retail outlets with reliable product supply at the best prices. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Operations Manager
- The Supply Operations Manager has full responsibility for our client’s supply operations, ensuring a continuous supply of inventory for further distribution to the company’s customers.
- The job holder is also expected to ensure that optimum/required inventory levels are maintained in order to meet or exceed demand. This involves working directly with our clients supply and distributor partners to improve and expand the company’s existing supply operations.
- Re-engineer and lead our client’s supply operations structure
- Engage in both short and long term supply planning for our client while maintaining full understanding of the financial and operational implications
- Conduct regular reviews with the supply operations team on drivers such as product performance, product pricing, operational costs, etc
- Oversight of the business relationship with our client’s supply partners, including implementation and adherence to sustainable SLAs and other vendor agreements.
- Proactive review of inventory levels, reorder points, demand/consumption trends and product obsolescence
- Ensure end-to-end supply operational efficiency including effective product penetration and optimal product availability
- Provide strong leadership role to the supply operations team, building and growing a world class team
- Ensure the adoption of best practices to support job performance of the supply operations team.
- Adhere to our client’s equal opportunities policy in all activities and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible
- Keep abreast of all legislation and regulations and ensure client’s adherence
- Provide input and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Numerical skills and a high level of computer literacy
- Effective problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar role (supply operations, supply chain or procurement) preferably in the FMCG industry
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The Subject of the mail should be “Supply Operations Manager ”.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the requirements will be contacted
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2019.